Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] One Client Per Policy

2008-01-23 11:00:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] One Client Per Policy
From: "Holowinski, Scott" <Scott.Holowinski AT OneNeck DOT com>
To: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:38:55 -0700

That is my current setup.  575 policies and about 500 clients.  Some overlap for DB and OS backups.  I have also worked in an environment were I put 30+ clients in a policy.

I would say that for the initial setup the one client per policy is a pain.  But I find that reporting and management in general is easier with one client in a policy.

Scott