Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] catalog in nfs mount point

2008-01-23 10:31:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] catalog in nfs mount point
From: "Nick Majeran" <nmajeran AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:03:35 -0600
While its certainly not supported, we have our legacy (restores only)
catalog, which is currently around 600 GB on NFS, and it's actually
faster than the really old SAN disk on which it used to reside.
Everything seems to work fine, but I don't know how much I would trust
using NFS for a regular catalog.

-- nick