Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] date calculator

2008-01-23 09:37:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] date calculator
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>, "Ron Jack \(Systems Network\)" <rjack AT nando DOT com>, "Stump, Bob A" <Bob.A.Stump AT fnis DOT com>, "veritas-bu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:18:44 -0500
Oops - I really shouldn't type before my second cup of coffee.

This didn't really work on HP-UX.

HP-UX has tusc rather than truss but makes the latter a symlink to the
former.   It appeared to work because of the hardcoded values used form
his truss output.   Playing with tusc I didn't see anything that looked
like the value used (even when checking for hex equivalent).

I may play with it later to see if I can figure out how to make it work
but the perl script posted by someone else ought to work.