Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Ok to run multiple bpexpdate commands?

2008-01-18 15:26:53
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Ok to run multiple bpexpdate commands?
From: "Kevin Whittaker" <Kevin.Whittaker AT syniverse DOT com>
To: <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:12:09 -0500
Rusty,

Over a year ago, when I was on 5.1 MP3 I had 50 images to change the retention on.  I did initially try to run 4 of them at the same time.... well, it did impact my master server pretty hard!

So, I just wrote a script that ran them back to back.

So, from my experience I would just run them back to back in a script.

Kevin