Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Recovery from hot catalog secondary copy

2008-01-15 21:59:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Recovery from hot catalog secondary copy
From: "Martin Ruslan" <mit.martin AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:45:44 +0700
Dear guys,

as subject, can Netbackup recover the entire catalog from the secondary copy hot catalog backup?
I already tried, but always failed (partially success). If using the primary copy, everything goes fine.
Also tried bpchangeprimary the secondary copy (importing the image first), still partial success when I do recovery from the GUI, "Recover the Catalog" menu.
Any suggestion will be helpfull...

Regards,
martin