Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading NetBackup to 6.5 from 6.0MP4 on Windows 2003

2008-01-10 11:27:21
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading NetBackup to 6.5 from 6.0MP4 on Windows 2003
From: Mike Kiles <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:56:39 -0800 (PST)
I am still having about 60% failures on my jobs,
mostly status 25 (windows and UNIX), status 40 (on
UNIX). All my clients are at either 6.0MP4, 5.1MPx,
4.5FP6, pervious to upgrade to 6.5.1, I was having
very little trouble with these clients, only thing
that has changed is teh version of NBU on master/media
server.

Anyone else on this list has master at 6.5.1 and
clients at 6.0MP4 and having similar issues?

TIA