Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] need NetBackup experts. Michigan

2008-01-08 21:43:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] need NetBackup experts. Michigan
From: barratt-mccartney <barratt3 AT charter DOT net>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:27:03 -0500
We're in search of NBU experts and Sr level Administrators to join our
growing NetBackup consulting team.

You must be able to design and deploy complex NetBackup solutions. If
you have stellar skills with high end storage and tape solutions
(IBM/EMC/Hitachi) or Symatec EVault that would be beneficial. The
offered positions will be very technically rewarding for the right
candidate.

You must be able to work in the US, Canadian citizens are fine. There is
a minimal amount of local travel (25%). We are not a body shop, we are
not staffing to fill temporary hourly contracts.

this is a direct hire, salaried position

Susan Damron Horan
Senior Technical Recruiter
email:shoran AT compsat DOT com
Compsat Technology Inc.