Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Script Restores?

2008-01-03 14:55:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Script Restores?
From: bthessel <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:35:51 -0800
Is it possible to script restore jobs? I have about 20 9840 tapes containing
about 100 jobs on a NB 5.1 system that I need to restore and then copy the data
over to a new location to be backed up in NB 6 to LTO3. Doing it manually is
taking forever since I have to do one job at a time. Any help is appreciated, I
don't want to be doing this for the next month straight.