Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VMware backups in NBU 6.5.1 - Multiple concurrent snapshots?

2007-12-20 18:25:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VMware backups in NBU 6.5.1 - Multiple concurrent snapshots?
From: "Navarro, Eddy" <enavarro AT jcvi DOT org>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:14:15 -0500
"Once the vmdk data is safely copied to the staging area on the
VMware Backup Proxy, the snapshot will be released and another job will
immediately commence."

George- I think your statement above gets to the root of my question.
Correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that only one
snapshot can be taken at a time before another can begin.  Is there no
way to increase this with a single proxy server, or do you have to add
proxy servers to allow for multiple concurrent snapshot creation?

Thanks,
Eddy