Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas pricing guide

2007-12-19 07:38:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas pricing guide
From: Bobby R Windle <bwindle AT wlgore DOT com>
To: Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley AT avagotech DOT com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:23:16 -0500

Yes! Welcome to the lovely world of Veritas/Symantec. Show me something that has been made easier for the end user ( person paying the piper ).

Bobby Windle | W.L. Gore & associates, Inc.
Backup / Disaster Recovery Admin
work: 302 292 4026
cell  : 302 588 7374
bwindle AT wlgore DOT com | http://www.gore.com

Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley AT avagotech DOT com>

12/18/2007 08:00 PM

smpt AT peppas DOT gr
cc
"'Bobby R Windle'" <bwindle AT wlgore DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas pricing guide

Greetings,

I was wondering if you would send me a copy of the 6.x pricing guide.  I've been trying to get one from our sales reps for over a month.  They claim to have never seen anything like it even though I sent them a copy of my 5.x version as a reference.  Trying to figure out what licenses you need shouldn't be this hard :-)

Thanks,

Jeff

smpt wrote:

I have 6.0. If you want it, I can send it to you

veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas pricing guide

Anyone have a link to or recent copy of Veritas Netbackup Pricing and Licensing Guide?

Bobby Windle | W.L. Gore & associates, Inc.
Backup / Disaster Recovery Admin
work: 302 292 4026
cell  : 302 588 7374

bwindle AT wlgore DOT com | http://www.gore.com