Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Public Folders Backups problem

2007-12-07 11:08:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Public Folders Backups problem
From: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "'Gregory Demilde'" <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:55:15 -0000
Greg
Are you using the "directive"  Microsoft Information Store\* where it should pick up all the stores?

Assume its Win2k3 and Exchange 2003?

During an exchange aware backup, there should be events like Event ID "220" or the Source is ESE, indicating its doing an exchange aware backup!

Do you get a status code error message? What one?

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator