Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Patch "NB_60_5_M" installation on NetBackup 6.0MP4 (RHEL 4.3)

2007-12-06 08:57:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Patch "NB_60_5_M" installation on NetBackup 6.0MP4 (RHEL 4.3)
From: "Gregory Demilde" <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Len Boyle" <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:39:02 +0100
With MP5 :

bpdbm : can't read compressed images anymore

bpbrmds : parent job for relocation finishes 5 minutes after being started. It is getting worse if you are using DSSU + ITC has queued relocation jobs stayed queued and never become active.

bpbrm : restore problem with windows client running 5.1 MP3 or 4. Upgrading client to 6.0 MP4 also solved the problem.

all those things were running fine under MP4.

Greg