Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Any way to see upcoming backups?

2007-12-05 11:15:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any way to see upcoming backups?
From: Jared.Seaton AT mylanlabs DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 10:57:43 -0500

on netbackup 6+ :

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/nbpemreq -predict -date <mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS>

Jared M. Seaton
Recovery Administrator
Mylan Inc.
304-554-5926
304-685-1389 (Cell)

"bthessel" <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

12/05/2007 10:42 AM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu]  Any way to see upcoming backups?

Is there any way to see in Netbackup what will run on a future date? This seems to be something that would be very beneficial. If I could say pick a date and see all backup jobs that are currently scheduled to run it would be very helpful. Can this be done with a command line report?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, duplication or other use of this message and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments.  Thank you.