Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tapes drives in RESTART mode

2007-11-29 02:17:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tapes drives in RESTART mode
From: Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhdhing AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:32:28 +0530

Hi ,

   I am using netbacklup6.0 on AIX in our environment. Also using the SSO with the san media servers.

We have 7 drives shared with 5 san media servers, all are AIX OS. Now 4 drives out of 7 is in the TLD mode , other 3 are in RESTART mode,.
Do anyone have idea why drives went into the RESTART mode , how can i bring them back in the TLD mode, also i restarted the LTID daemon several times, but it didnt helped.

Any suggesstions .

Rgds
Abhishek