Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netbackup5.1 to netbackup6.5

2007-11-19 15:20:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netbackup5.1 to netbackup6.5
From: kwhittaker <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:53:41 -0800
I wish I had the answer for you, but I don't.

What I will say that the test/development NB person is having the same problem
with just 2 of her clients.  It started happening when she upgraded the clients
to 6.5.

She already had done the recommended change with the open files and it did not
work.

She actually figured out that if she excluded the /dev directory then the
backups worked fine.

VERITAS had her test the network connection and found she had 58% of packet
reordering.  They are blaming that for the error #13.

Just some things to think about.