Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Missing "Policy Type for restore" when try to restore

2007-11-16 02:41:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Missing "Policy Type for restore" when try to restore
From: "ssloh" <ssloh AT singnet.com DOT sg>
To: "veritas-bu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:26:39 +0800
Hi folk,

Environment NBU 6.0 MP4 Solaris 9, when I try to restore from master server to
client, after selecting the source and destination,
at the "Policy Type for restore" colume, I could NOT find any policy type name
as Oracle or MS-SQL-Server.

Is there a way to add back the missing policy type name or bcos some binary get
corrupted ???

On another master server, I am able to see both policy type name exist.

Thanks.