Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] flashbackup for windows

2007-11-13 11:27:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] flashbackup for windows
From: "DULLAART, Rob ONL" <rob.dullaart AT orange-ftgroup DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:08:58 +0100

Hi,

I am configuring a flashbackup for a windows client. This is a part of the advanced client. We are still using Netbackup 5.1

The documentation is massive.

I need to make a cache device. But I can’t find what the requirements are for this.

- We made a share on one of the drives because there is not unallocated space. Does this work?
- What is the syntaxes in the policies for the cache device? Same question for the other filesystems.

Kind regards,

Rob