Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR LINUX RHEL 3 SRT

2007-11-04 20:59:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR LINUX RHEL 3 SRT
From: "rcarlisle" <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:43:58 -0500
I am creating my first Linux BMR boot server SRT.  It was loading all of the Linux installation disks just fine and then it asked for the Veritas BMR third party applications CD...any idea what it is looking for?  I am used to the SRT asking for all of the install CD"s for the operating system, and then for the location to the NBU client file...but I have no idea what this is looking for.  Anyone out there ever created a Linux SRT that can help me out?  Thanks

Renee Carlisle
ServerWare Corporation