Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 6.5 or 6.0MP4

2007-10-26 14:31:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 6.5 or 6.0MP4
From: "Cruice, Daniel \(US - Glen Mills\)" <dcruice AT deloitte DOT com>
To: "Rosenkoetter, Gabriel" <Gabriel.Rosenkoetter AT radian DOT biz>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:15:23 -0400

6.5 is being consider a new release, however 6.5 is using the same database as 6.x so there is no “database merge” as with 5.x to 6.x.  From what I understand the install is rather painless, and runs thru very much the same way as a MP install did.  Symantec has changed the way they are labeling their new release so instead of a 6.5 MP1. We will see 6.5.1.  MP5 for 6.0 I believe is the last MP being released.

Thanks

Dan