Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 Media ID rules?

2007-10-24 14:46:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 Media ID rules?
From: "rob worman" <rob AT worman DOT org>
To: "Lawler, Michael C." <MCLawler AT cooperstandard DOT com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:26:05 -0500
Michael-

I have a linux master server that is running 6.5GA, and when I
inventory my robot, I see that my ABC123L1 barcodes ARE getting turned
into ABC123 mediaIDs like they should.

Here's my relevant setting:

Robot Inventory screen --> Advanced Options button --> Media ID Generation tab

  Robot Number=0, Barcode Length=8, Media ID Generation Rule=1:2:3:4:5:6

Does that match what you have configured?

HTH
rob