Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backiing up FreeBSD v6.2

2007-10-19 08:02:20
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backiing up FreeBSD v6.2
From: "Jenner, Steven" <Steven.Jenner AT uk.telstra DOT com>
To: "Wilkinson, Alex" <alex.wilkinson AT dsto.defence.gov DOT au>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 12:42:41 +0100
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies; the issue was indeed to do with system library
files or rather the lack of system library files.

Checking what library files bpcd used showed a number were missing

ldd /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpcd

This had the following results:

libkvm.so.2 => not found
libstdc++.so.3 => not found
lib.so.2 => not found
libc.so.4 => not found

In order to rectify the above errors the necessary compatibility
libraries were installed and the backups re-ran successfully.

Thanks again,

Steve.