Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] reverse compatibility matrix

2007-10-17 09:38:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] reverse compatibility matrix
From: "Stump, Bob A" <Bob.A.Stump AT fnis DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:17:51 -0500

I know where to find and download the compatability matrix for 6.5, 6.0,
5.0, 5.1 etc.....

BUT, is there a compilation of all the compatability matrixs so that I
could check in a single place for all the versions of Netbackup that
support a certain OS?

Otherwise I would have to check each matrix individually.

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.