Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 and Exchange 2007

2007-10-16 16:23:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 and Exchange 2007
From: emapola <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:57:44 -0700
Hi @ all,

into one of my client site i was able to correctly backup and restore
information store of exchange 2007.

The enviroment is:

NBU 6.5 master+media on windows 2003 x32 std sp2, connected to ibm 3494 with 2
3592 drives.

Exchange 2007 is on 4 server (mscs cluster) windows 2003 ee X64 sp2 with nbu
6.5 client on it.

ever test we done work, unfortunately single mailbox backup and restore isn't
possible with 6.5 but full information store (or pubblic folder) works.

Regards

Emanuele Pola