Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Ha: Flash backup for mount-points Windows 2003

2007-10-15 01:18:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Ha: Flash backup for mount-points Windows 2003
From: Anton V Panyushkin <APanyushkin AT beeline DOT ru>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:04:00 +0400
Hello.

So you direct tour FlashBackups to DSSU. I'f like to know the estimate of
backup speed in this case in comparison with FlashBackup that goes to tape
frive?
Another question: how do you prevent running out of free space on DSSU?

With best regards.
Anton Panyushkin.
8 962 998 90 67
apanyushkin AT beeline DOT ru

veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu написано 12.10.2007 23:24:44: