Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Licensing info

2007-10-04 10:34:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Licensing info
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:10:50 +0100
Guys im searching around the symatec site but just cant find what im
after and end up going around in circles.

I need to find out what licenses i will require for a new solution.

New solution will be :-

Sun Server V245,  (Master/Media)
Sun StorageTek C4 with 2*LTO3 drives (Library)
nn Clients

I will most likely be going for 6.5 and the OS will be sol10.

Where do i find out about the licenses? I have seen various Tiers
mentioned.
What are the official names of the library licenses etc?

Just a bit confused.

Oh and as a side if anyone has any urls about installed Netbackup
5.0(Mp7) as a media server on Solaris 10 that would be great.

Thanks