Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Policy settings are reverting

2007-09-30 11:25:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Policy settings are reverting
From: "Bobby Williams" <bobbyrjw AT comcast DOT net>
To: "'Steve Hoenir'" <stevehoenir AT hotmail DOT com>, "'Veritas Netbackup'" <backupicici AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:02:06 -0400
Make sure that someone else does not have the console open.  If you have multiple people with the console open (bpps and grep for java), tell everyone to rescan the policies when you make the change.

If you open a policy without rescanning for updates and say ok, then that is the version that gets saved.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421
423-296-8200