Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 or 6.0MP5

2007-09-26 08:40:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 or 6.0MP5
From: "Cruice, Daniel \(US - Glen Mills\)" <dcruice AT deloitte DOT com>
To: "A Darren Dunham" <ddunham AT taos DOT com>, <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:21:11 -0400
As far as the reporting tools, NBU 6.5 will break Bocada.  Not sure why,
but we had Bocada in here last week discussing our options, and they
simply said "Bocada will break".  And they would not give us a ETA as to
when they will have NBU 6.5 support for Bocada.  But they did say they
are working on it.

Thanks
Dan