Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Invalid Images in DSU - How to clear?

2007-09-20 04:06:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Invalid Images in DSU - How to clear?
From: <bernard.verheuen AT fortis DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>, <dy_lan018 AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:31:41 +0200
 Hi,

If it is me you're asking this than :
I have my script running  twice a day, iin the morning and evening.
Images listed that are not yet in the catalog registerd can have two
reasons :
        1)BU job was still running during the check
        2)BU was canceled for some reason

So first be sure it wat the latter case and than simply delete this I
name it "Orphan images"

OK ?

Bernard
Tel. (32 2 22) 85459 // 0477 390 211