Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS Robot Question

2007-09-19 13:19:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS Robot Question
From: "Major, Rusty" <RMajor AT vericenter DOT com>
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:56:21 -0500
In ACSLS do a qu cap all

Identifier   Priority  Size  State            Mode       Status
   0, 1,0     0         39    online           automatic  available

If it shows up as automatic, then it should be pulling the tapes in each time.
If it's set to manual, you have to do an enter from acsls.

Change it to automatic by doing set cap mode automatic (cap identifier).

-Rusty