Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fwd: Re: Reg: backup schedule

2007-09-19 11:58:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fwd: Re: Reg: backup schedule
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:36:25 -0700 (PDT)
pls let me know how to rectify

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: backup schedule
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Gregory Demilde <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
    The backup has been scheduled on friday at 10.00 PM, but it does n't  start at specified time at all, for past four weeks i am starting the backup maunally.

It works fine in manuall backup.

I installed the patch mp4 in solaris server with solaris client in master server , after that to update the mp4 patch to all clinet from master , I installed all clients in Master server. I  pushed the patch mp4  from master to all client using update_client all all,  but all the client has 6.0 only. so i manually installed patch in all client. Before applying the patch also i had same issue. Pls let me know how to rectify it

Regards
Hemalatha.N.R

Gregory Demilde <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Do you backup start a little bit later or it does not start at all?

On 9/19/07, ramaswamy savi wrote:
> Hi All
> I have installed Veritas netbackup in solaris server with MP4.
> The bakup is not starting at scheduled time. I changed the type from
> frequency to calender in schedule option. Let me how to rectify this
> problem.
>
> Regards
> Hemalatha.N.R

Gregory DEMILDE