Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Need help with FAILOVER_RESTORE_MEDIA_SERVERS

2007-09-17 10:27:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Need help with FAILOVER_RESTORE_MEDIA_SERVERS
From: "Paul Keating" <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>, "Sesar, Steven L." <ssesar AT mitre DOT org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:38:45 -0400
Netbackup does this if you have it configured to do so.

You need to have entries on your clients to allow access from all of your media servers, else you'll end up with Status 59.

then you create your STUs for each media server, create a STU-Group that contains all of those STUs, and configure your policies to use the STU-Group.

works a treat.

Paul