Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Script to see skipped files

2007-09-13 09:16:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Script to see skipped files
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Lawler, Michael C." <MCLawler AT cooperstandard DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:55:38 -0400
I just ran a quick test.  Copy and paste from the report to a txt file.  Open it with Excel, delimited type by tab and : (colon.)  Sort by column K and delete every row that doesn't start with WRN - Can't open file.  I don't know that you are a windows shop, but you could easily parse this information with grep, awk and/or perl.

I just don't know how to get this data out of Netbackup without using the GUI for the problems report.

-Jonathan