Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Disc staging and Vaulting

2007-09-12 22:38:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Disc staging and Vaulting
From: Gregory Taylor <gtaylor AT forsythe DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:20:48 -0400
Ran into similar issues, don't know if this helps

I went from DSSUs created with Solaris 8/9 servers. Standard ufs (no
comments on this one required)

but when I redid the same ones and recreated under Solaris 10 it cleared
up.  Don't know if it was a fragmentation issue

or some of the new imaps  to read the file structures but recreating
them helped