Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] command to extract Activity Monitor "Detailed Status" text?

2007-09-06 17:52:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] command to extract Activity Monitor "Detailed Status" text?
From: kander04 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:21:28 -0700
Howdy.  This is my first post to this forum, so I beg your forbearance.

I'm writing report scripts for NBU 6.0 Enterprise Server on Win2K3.  I'm
fooling around with bpdbjobs, bpimmedia, bpimagelist, etc.   I still haven't
discovered a command that will report which tapes an individual jobid used.
That information can be viewed with the GUI activity monitor, in the "Detailed
Status" tab when viewing the job details.  My question is, can that "Detailed
Status" text be extracted from the command line?