Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0, MP5. Some errors.

2007-09-04 10:38:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0, MP5. Some errors.
From: malabelle <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 07:11:41 -0700
Hi, just checking what are those errors...
thanks.

Marc

>>From what I saw, the WRN are IIS locked fils errors?

------------------------

Error   0               Media  Manager error 97, requested media id is in use,
cannot process request, host = server1
Error   0               Media  Manager could not deassign media id IN1023,
retaining it in NetBackup database
bpexpdate       Error   0       General Could  not deassign media-id IN1023,
host server1.domain: could not deassign media due to Media Manager error (177)
Error   199677  Backup  backup  of client client1 exited with status 1 (the
requested operation was partially successful)
Warning 199677  Backup  from  client : WRN - can't open object: Shadow Copy
Components:\System State\Internet Information Services\IISMETABASE (BEDS
0xE000FED1: A failure occurred querying the Writer status.)
Warning 199666  Backup  from  client : WRN - Content Indexing Server: unable to
pause catalog: System (some files may not get backed up)
Warning 199666  Backup  from  client : WRN - Content Indexing Server: unable to
pause catalog: Web (some files may not get backed up)