Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: hardware type

2007-09-04 01:28:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: hardware type
From: Pavankumar Gajula <pavankumar_gajula AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>, ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 05:58:55 +0100 (BST)
Hi,
What I understand from the below is, while installing
the master all unix binaries are not loaded as part of
the installtion, I believe this is skipped by
selecting only Solaris binaries and not able to select
other unix flavours to use push install.

To overcome this you can use the CD for client
installation from the master then selecting remote
install. or else you can load this binaries on master
then use ftp to push the appropriate binaries to the
respective client.

Pavan

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http:/surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo
> _panel_invite.asp?a=7>

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on
http://in.groups.yahoo.com