Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I miss NBU!

2007-09-01 15:31:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I miss NBU!
From: "Siano, James C" <james.c.siano AT lmco DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 14:57:07 -0400
I had to switch to Legato Networker.  I miss NBU!

How much I miss Netbackup!   Networker's client centric focus provides
So much less functionality and flexibility that was one was appreciative
for having.  Any problem that I may have ever encountered with Netbackup
was nothing compared to overall loss of use of the product.

Just wanted to vent.  Thank you for listening fellow Netbackup folks.