Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: update MP4 patch to multiple client at a time

2007-08-30 14:52:59
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: update MP4 patch to multiple client at a time
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Dwayne Adams" <dadams AT organic DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:37:06 -0400
I've got 7 of these in the enterprise.  We're backing up directly off the attached Solaris X86 Box attached via Fiber.  Standard Unix client.  I'm getting about 15-16MB/sec over the network.  They are only ATA Disks (/sigh) so I didn't expect much better.  If you find anything for Lan free please let me know.

-Jonathan