Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Backup failing - VERITAS

2007-08-22 23:42:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Backup failing - VERITAS
From: Hunter_Thompson <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:23:45 -0700
Wow, this forum has a lot of posts!

Anyway, if anyone gives a crap, as much as I don't want to believe it is a
dirty head problem, it would be silly to try any other troubleshooting or
diagnostic tests without out first going a pass of cleaning tape. BTW, the past
two days have been backing up and verifying without incident. Last failed
backup was Monday.

Let's sit back and wait for the next fail.