Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Forever Assigned Media

2007-08-21 12:07:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Forever Assigned Media
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:39:09 -0400
NBU 6.0 MP4 running on Windows 2003

I've got a growing list of media in the robot that stay perma-assigned.
If I run a vmquery on the media id it shows no expiration date, and
bpimmedia shows no images on the media.  Yet, the media never revert to
scratch or ever get written to again.  Some of them bpexpdate (even with
no images?) and some come back as media id not found in EMM database.  I
thought all this media nonsense was over and done with but I guess not.
Anyone else having similar issues / is there a fix I'm not aware of?

-Jonathan