Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2007-08-16 12:06:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Friends

              I am trying to generate a reports via command in netbackup, I have serveral commands like bperror, bpimagelist, bpimmedi etc. But i dont find any output which gives both start & end date and time. either one exist in the output. Pls suggest me is there any other commands to genetate reports via command,

                 Thanks in advance.
Regards
Nalini