Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Clean up expired backups

2007-08-13 17:40:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Clean up expired backups
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "'Rongsheng Fang'" <unixlifebox AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:23:45 -0500
The failed pretty regularly.   The larger the catalog and the larger the
images, the more likely it is that a backup will fail.  We gave up with
background processing but if you can squeak in a run every now and then
manually, you're probably better off thannothing.  I can't remember the
exact error message though.

        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD