Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problems after upgrade to NBU6.0MP5

2007-08-11 10:34:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problems after upgrade to NBU6.0MP5
From: Rolf C <rolfcolmer AT hotmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:13:47 +0000
Hi there,

Last thursday we've upgraden from NBU6.0MP4 to NBU6.0MP5. First everything looked fine. Now it seems that several times a day the EMM database server cannot be found. I checked the NBU Windows services and all are running.

The bpdown command takes ages or times out with an error message stating that not all services could be stopped.

Anyone a clue what can be wrong and what to do? (It's the 4th time on my free saturday:( )

See what you’re getting into…before you go there See it!