Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to restore data from standalone tape, backedup longback

2007-08-08 09:13:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to restore data from standalone tape, backedup longback
From: sonu <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:52:33 -0700
hi,
   How to restore data which is backup from windows machine into standalone
LTO4 drive and restore in linux machine.
How to configure tape in linux so that i can restore watever data resides in
standalone tape
here to see What i did

1.I configured standalone drive n took backup in windows NB6.0 MP4
2.Connect drive to linux machine and configure the drive and volume
3.Configuration is done but how to restore data which reside in that tape??

please somebody help me in this regards

Thanks in advance
sonu