Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec Reporting

2007-08-06 14:00:44
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec Reporting
From: "Dwayne Adams" <dadams AT organic DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:39:10 -0700

Hello,

I just joined a new organization that uses Backup Exec 10d for backups after working with Netbackup 4.5 – 6.0 for the last 4 years.  What are “others” using to report on Backup Exec?  I have 4 BE sites and would like to combine reporting for all locations.

Thanks in advance

Dwayne Adams

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this email or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk at (415) 581-5552 or by e-mailing us at helpdesk AT organic DOT com.