Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Schedule coordination question

2007-08-02 17:30:47
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Schedule coordination question
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:18:01 -0400
That's why you should have all your schedules for a given policy with
the same windows.  It will see that it's supposed to run a full and
won't run the incremental that day.  When you give them two different
windows, all bets are off.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies