Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Full Oracle Recovery - NetBackup 6.0 MP4 on Windows -Oracle 8.1.7 on UNIX

2007-08-02 13:41:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Full Oracle Recovery - NetBackup 6.0 MP4 on Windows -Oracle 8.1.7 on UNIX
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "Mike Kiles" <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:29:29 -0400
It is not needed if you do a complete media recovery up to the current
point in time.  It's only needed if you recover up to some point in time
prior to that, such as when you lose one of your redo logs.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies