Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Win2k3 64 bit clients - NBU 6.0 MP4

2007-08-01 03:46:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Win2k3 64 bit clients - NBU 6.0 MP4
From: "POUSSARD, Gilles \(APX SYNSTAR\)" <gilles.poussard AT airbus DOT com>
To: "Mike Kiles" <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>, "Brooks, Jason" <brooksje AT longwood DOT edu>, "Spearman, David" <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:24:32 +0200
Yes it works,

First install 6.0 MP2 for x64 bits clients , then install patch 6.0 MP4 for x64
bits clients

If you want to use the x64 machine as a media server and if you are in a ACSLS
library control environment, you need ACSLS libattach 1.4.2 which is available
since July and for libattach 1.4.2 to be supported, you need 6.0 MP5 which will
be available very soon. I didn't still tested, but that is Symantec told me.

Best regards,

Gilles.