Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange restores

2007-07-27 14:30:02
You remember pg numbers? That is hardcore :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Brooks, Jason [mailto:brooksje AT longwood DOT edu]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 1:24 PM
To: Jones, Courtenay [Stock]; Jones, Courtenay [Stock];
simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net; mrkww AT uab DOT edu; JMARTI05 AT
intersil DOT com;
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: RE: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange restores

IIRC, the procedures in the Veritas/Symantec paper on restoring Exchange
says source from client.  And that's the way we've had to do it.  Check
pg
62 and following of the VERITAS NetBackup  6.0 for Microsoft Exchange
Server
System Administrator's Guide for Windows.

Jason