Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] client reinstalation problem

2007-07-24 16:07:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] client reinstalation problem
From: "Daniel Sigrist" <dasigrist AT tpd.com DOT br>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:53:35 -0300

Hello all,

I’m trying to reinstall an unix client on a solaris 9 box and netbackup 4.5_FP6. I followed the procedure described on VERITAS NetBackup™ 5.1 Installation Guide for UNIX (Uninstalling UNIX NetBackup Client Software). When I tried to reinstall the client, I received:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/install_client_files ftp sg-infra-01 infra

       sg-infra-01 ...

Client sg-infra-01 -- Solaris hardware running Solaris9

Installing NetBackup software on sg-infra-01 as user infra

Missing directories on sg-infra-01.

       sg-infra-01 install failed

Can you help me?

Best regards,